Happy Birthday Brother. For lack of anything snazzy to talk about I'm just going to tell a few stories...
when I was in college and he in high school we went on a cruise with our parents during spring break. One night I was having a drink with my parents at a bar that over looks the pool. Cliff was off with the teen group doing whatever it was they were doing. After a while a gaggle of people shows up around the pool and a belly flop commences. We watch a few folks jump in and all of a sudden someone jumps in and I say to my folks...that kid has my t-shirt on as he jumps in. After this person gets out of the pool we look closer and then we're all like oh...it's Cliff. You can borrow my clothes any time....
uncle cliff. We're not allowed to say 'uncle' but anyway. When he first met Adeline and she was only a few months old he looked like a deer in the headlights. It was quite funny. Now him and Addy have quite the time together and I can only imagine as Amelia gets bigger they will have to learn how to share uncle cliff. The picture up top is when he and Bri (his lovely wife) came to visit and we went to the zoo. Good times.
Anyway, its getting late and I'm tired so I just want to say happy birthday to my brother. Thanks for all the good times over the years and I look forward to many more! Cheers to you Cliff Gerbick.


No comments:
Post a Comment