Heidi and Wes will be coming home with the newest addition to the Gerbick family on Wednesday afternoon. Amelia Anne Gerbick was born at 3:41 a.m. early Tuesday morning.
She weighed 6 lbs, 7 ounces and was 18 inches long. Amelia is perfect and healthy.
Mom Dad and Amelia are doing great. Addy came to visit today and she fell in love with her little sister.
Here are some pictures from our visit with Amelia...


5 comments:
Congratulations, she is adorable. We can't wait to see her! We're glad to hear everything went well, we'll see you soon.
SO HAPPY FOR YOU! Wow, she is a beauty, we've been on pins and needles here in Idaho wondering what was going on.
Love to you all...
Congratulations! She is so beautiful - love the hair.
Congrats Heidi and Wes. She is beautiful.
So much fun. I hope you will call if you need anything. My days are pretty open after Monday...kids off to school and this mommy is going to be all alone. Let me know if you need anything. I won't call you and bug you like I do everyday.
Post a Comment