Saturday, December 20, 2008

Pictures of our Day....

Here is Amelia in her swing giving the thumbs up....we think

Griswold has had some trouble expressing himself lately so we helped a bit...

Addy sleeping.


This is the zoom out of the previous picture. Two points if you can find Addy.


Addy nursing a benadryl hangover with some yogurt and granola.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some cute pictures, Millie is just getting bigger and even cuter every day...Kuddos to Grizz for being a good grand dog, he looks very concerned in the picture. And I've concluded Addy is definitely not lonely when she is in her room, I'm sure she has lots of good conversation with the dozen or so toys that are sharing her bed, that is a sweet picture.

Unknown said...

Tell Gris we love him too......even when he drags us.

Very sweet pics - Tell Addy I have a tough time waking up after Benadryl sometimes, too.