Saturday, July 19, 2008

Goodbye Toaster


So this is the toaster that I (Wes) married into. It served us well for many years but it finally died. The handle that you press down to turn it on broke off. At any rate the feature I found most unique about this toaster is the location of the cord; it came out the front of the toaster. I always told Heidi it was the misfit toaster from the 'Island of Misfit Toys'. For those of you that don't know this is a reference to the Rudolph The Rednose Reindeer Christmas special. Every time I used it I would think to myself in a high pitched voice..."I'm a toaster with my cord on backwards". RIP misfit toaster.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Judy said...

Wes is such a nerd. That video was a great addition to the entry. Poor toaster. Did you have a proper burial?